Get in touch
Located in the tranquil grounds of The Munnings Art Museum, The Garden Café has been created in part of the original studio building once used by Sir Alfred Munnings.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
07900 683 093
- Most visitors to the museum arrive via the A12. Other routes are possible using local roads.
- From the A12, take the Dedham / Stratford St.Mary exit from the A12 at junction 30.
- Join the B1029 into the village of Dedham.
- At the “T” junction, turn left, proceed along the road for approximately 3/4 a mile where you will come across a set of staggered cross roads.
- The Munnings Art Museum will be seen in front of you to your left.
- Turn left into East Lane and then right into the car park.
- Arranged Disabled Parking is at the front of the museum through the white gate. Most visitors to the museum arrive via the A12. Other routes are possible using local roads.